At Pigott Stinson we can help your business navigate this complex area of law.
Pigott Stinson provides authoritative advice to employers on all aspects of employment and industrial law. We have acted for a variety of peak industry bodies in the development and negotiation of contract and award related issues.
With expertise in a broad range of industries, we are well placed to manage the employment and industrial issues unique to various specialised areas.
As well as acting for industry bodies, our clients include public companies, private companies and sole traders. We also regularly act for employees including executive level employees.
Our team can help you with:
- workplace agreements including employment contracts, collective agreements and service agreements for independent contractors
- developing human resources procedures and policies suitable for our clients’ businesses
- advocacy in industrial and workplace disputes
- awards and award related issues
- the Fair Work Act
- the use of independent contractors
- discrimination law
- managing workplace changes from recruitment to redundancies, disciplinary action and termination (including unfair dismissal) generally
- transmission of business issues
- restraint of trade issues
- protecting confidential information and intellectual property
- privacy rights and workplace surveillance